RAR Password Recovery is a powerful tool to recover lost (forgotten) passwords for a RAR/WinRAR (2.xx and 3.xx) archives. The program supports the "brute-force" attack, dictionary-based attack and dramatically fastest "Booost-Up" attack. The program is able to resume the previous interrupted attack.
- Recovers passwords for a RAR/WinRAR archives of versions 2.xx and 3.xx using combination of Brute-Force, Booost-Up or Dictionary attacks.
- Very high speed of work (more than 3000 passwords per second in Brute-Force mode and up to 22000 passwords per second in Booost-Up mode).
- Advanced heuristic processor.
- User-friendly interface.
- Large wordlist dictionary.
- Ability to work in the background.
- Autosave feature.
File Size: 700KB
OS: Windows 95/98/ME/2k/XP/2003